Maths/English Tutors required
Are you looking for a new challenge in life?
We are expanding our team and looking for Maths & English Tutors to cover predominately the Northwest Kent Area.
The position will involve:
• Working freelance
• Tuition preparation predominately for the 11 plus/common entrance exams and SATs and KS3/KS4 if requested
• Dealing directly with parents and students face to face
• Tutoring in student’s home
• Setting weekly homework for the student and marking work
• Writing up weekly student records to keep track of work set
• Writing student progress reports every 6 months
You will be working with parents and pupils from different backgrounds and therefore the ideal candidate will have to be adaptable, particularly as you will be tutoring in their home.
Essential Criteria for Tutoring Position:
• Degree qualification is essential within education plus a minimum GCSE qualification in English and maths is essential.
• Able to work well with students of primary and secondary age.
• 2-3 years minimum previous tutoring experience.
• A background of working within various business industries would be an advantage, however having a keen interest in education and a willingness to learn is equally important.
• A DBS- Disclosure and Barring Service, previously known as CRB is essential as are references.
• Full UK Driving Licence
The post will offer an exciting and varied position with scope to build a strong student base and join a growing team.
If you would be interested in joining our team, please forward your CV and covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact shortly to discuss.